Welcome to Room 13's Learning Journey blog. We are a class of Year 7-9 year olds in Auckland, New Zealand.
RSS

Friday, August 13, 2010

Giving A Helping Hand To Our Environment!!


On Friday the 13th of August Mrs H took some children from the Year 4 syndicate to do some planting near the Elm Park Stream. As I wallked there I was full with joy and excitement. We had some brilliant helpers called Adam and Robynne. They were sent by the Manukau City Council to help us children learn how to plant trees.

We planted around 90 plants today. It was very wet when we got there. I went there with IW, HG, RD, LH and OH. It was a lot of fun helping our environment. My most memorable time was when I was digging up the holes and I nearly slipped over. It was really messy and muddy.

I felt really proud of my effort today.
GA



No comments: