Welcome to Room 13's Learning Journey blog. We are a class of Year 7-9 year olds in Auckland, New Zealand.
RSS

Friday, August 13, 2010

Carried away composting!

Last week, Miss Meikle showed us a wonderful video about ''Composting.'' I got really inspired by that because they even told us that we can make our own compost at home. Wow!!! I was really excited to go home and make some compost.


All you need is: A bottle, a foam circle, food scraps, cut up paper and a small towel, or a rag to keep the compost nice and warm. Yay, I had all the things I needed, I thought to myself. I ran home straight after the bell rang and as soon as I got home I got working on my compost experiment. If you come back to this blog, you will see another composting story.


You can see my PET composter picture that has alredy been posted.
IW

No comments: